View Profile Natcl23

1 Movie Review

I loved everything about it, the art style, the voice acting was also pretty funny, at least to me, hope to see more of it in the future. And looks like Montreal, the city I mean.

34 Audio Reviews

Not sure what to say, sounds amazing if you ask me :)

BlazeMusick responds:

Sounds pretty awesome if you ask me ^^

IoTheEternal responds:

whyyy thank you :3

thanks for the review! :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

I like it!

2 Art Reviews

I find it just fine, it sure could have been a bit better, but I’m not saying it’s bad though, don’t get me wrong, it’s an awesome drawing, but I just think it misses a bit, but I’m not a pro so i can’t really say what, sorry about that. Don’t hate me Nyana ^^

NyanaCreation responds:

It is not awesome if it is missing something. it can always be better but i couldn't add to it especially because i had limits and boundaries to the drawing itself. i tried my best. (also i don't hate you i just would have liked some advice) i am sorry if it dissapointed you.

Like it, does look like a red xenomorph! Great job. :)

SuperPCGamer responds:

FINALLY, a review that isn't so harsh and doesn't give me a 0-star just for making a whole bunch and recolouring them

Thanks for your review. If there's anything I can improve on, let me know in the future!

Im 17, i just started college and I’m already bored of it and I REALLY love to make and to listen to music, especially electronic, no specific genre. Yea... that’s all you’re going to learn about me here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Nathaniel Cantin @Natcl23