View Profile Natcl23

1 Movie Review

I loved everything about it, the art style, the voice acting was also pretty funny, at least to me, hope to see more of it in the future. And looks like Montreal, the city I mean.

28 Audio Reviews

Would be great for more voice acting, thing, whatever it’s called exactly, hope to see more in the future

NyanaCreation responds:

just audio haha and i hope to make more of these i like the project and i hope the voice actors want that to but thanks.

Sounds epic, love it!

I love that, especially the part at 2:18 or something close to that. :D

2 Art Reviews

I find it just fine, it sure could have been a bit better, but I’m not saying it’s bad though, don’t get me wrong, it’s an awesome drawing, but I just think it misses a bit, but I’m not a pro so i can’t really say what, sorry about that. Don’t hate me Nyana ^^

NyanaCreation responds:

It is not awesome if it is missing something. it can always be better but i couldn't add to it especially because i had limits and boundaries to the drawing itself. i tried my best. (also i don't hate you i just would have liked some advice) i am sorry if it dissapointed you.

Like it, does look like a red xenomorph! Great job. :)

SuperPCGamer responds:

FINALLY, a review that isn't so harsh and doesn't give me a 0-star just for making a whole bunch and recolouring them

Thanks for your review. If there's anything I can improve on, let me know in the future!

Im 17, i just started college and I’m already bored of it and I REALLY love to make and to listen to music, especially electronic, no specific genre. Yea... that’s all you’re going to learn about me here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Nathaniel Cantin @Natcl23